Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
By accepting this Policy and the terms & conditions of the marketplace, you consent to our use of your personal information in the manner outlined within this Policy. You acknowledge this Policy by using the Site.
When visiting VapeCloud, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We may however disclose your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with relevant laws or to respond to warrants served on us.
We also use third parties to maintain and store your Personal Information and to process any payment you make to us or our sellers. These third parties are required not to use your Personal Information other than to provide the services requested by us.
Our ONLY purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a better trading experience and to encourage ongoing commerce between buyers and sellers using this Site. We only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for this purpose and to achieve this goal. You are under no obligation to provide us with this information and can access many aspects of the Site without providing us any personal information.
When you visit this website, we can record certain information in relation to your visit such as:
- Your IP or proxy server IP
- Basic domain information;
- Your Internet service provider is sometimes captured
- The date and time of your visit to the website;
- The length of your session;
- The pages which you have accessed;
- The number of times you access our site within any month;
- The website which referred you to our website; and
- The operating system which your computer uses.
- Various pages on this Site also invite you to provide us with your name and contact details, for example, to be added to our mailing list for our newsletter, to enter competitions or to purchase a product.
- The Site uses session cookies, which are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser. Upon closing your browser, the session cookie set by this Site is destroyed and no personal information is maintained which might identify you should you visit our Site at a later date.
- If you choose to buy or sell products using this Site, we collect information about your buying and selling behaviour. This information is only used for statistical and website development purposes.
- We also collect information from people who use this site, to send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you or us;
to monitor who is accessing the Site and to profile the type of people accessing the Site.
- If you use a payment facilitator on the Site, we may collect additional necessary information, including but not limited to billing address, Country of origin and Phone number. No credit card details are ever stored.
USE OF INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURE
- We only use the collected information for the following purposes:
- Forwarding important information relating to VapeCloud and other requested information;
- Contacting you in response to your feedback or query;
- Monitoring Site performance;
- Improving our Site and services to you;
- Internal administration; and
- Other purposes that are in accordance with your instructions.
VapeCloud will not give, sell, trade or otherwise disclose any personal information about you to a third party unless we are required to do so under European law.
COOKIES AND ADVERTISING
This Site contains some links to other sites. VapeCloud is not responsible for the privacy practices of linked sites, or the content. Underlined words and phrases are click-through links or hyperlinks to pages and websites.
This Site has security measures in place to protect the loss or misuse of, or alteration or unauthorised access to, information under our control. However, if you send information from this Site, it will not be encrypted unless we expressly tell you it is.
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.